Flagstaff Mall Management Office (928.526.3949) is located near the Food Court and is open 8:30am – 5pm Monday through Friday. The following information is available at the mall office:
Mall Event Information
Arizona Visitor Information
Fax & Copy Services
Mall Employment Listings
Flagstaff Mall Security operates 24 hours a day and patrols the mall property for your safety and assistance. Contact the security department at (928.526.4831).
Complimentary Wheelchairs (with a valid ID)
Customer escorts to vehicles
Children's Play Area
Camp Wannaplay, located by the Food Court, is an active and educational playground for pre-schoolers open during regular mall hours and is available for children and parents all year round! Children may run beneath the branches of the enchanted tree; play with several "friends" as they jump, crawl and climb all over, as well as slip down the many slides available! Maximum height is 42". Children must be monitored by a parent/guardian. Play area is closed 2pm-3pm daily for cleaning.
*Cleaning times have increased due to COVID-19. Please reach out to security (928.526.4831) for more information.
The Family Restrooms are available near the Food Court. These facilities offer private nursing rooms, baby changing areas and individual bathrooms.
Flagstaff Mall offers free wireless internet to our guests and is accessible mall-wide.
Due to COVID-19, mall walking times may vary. Please reach out to security (928.526.4831) for more information.
Flagstaff Mall is a great bus stop and welcomes all groups. The Meet & Greet package provides the bus driver and the tour operator with a free meal voucher. Please call the management office (928.526.3949) at least one week in advance of the scheduled trip.
Code of Conduct
Flagstaff Mall, including its designated outer parcels, roadways, and parking lots, is private property. The following Code of Conduct is set forth for the purpose of protecting Flagstaff Mall legitimate business interest, and any violation of the Code of Conduct interferes with the commercial nature and function of Flagstaff Mall. Your entry constitutes your consent to abide by all of the posted rules and governing conduct, traffic, and parking. As a visitor at Flagstaff Mall, you are prohibited from engaging in any of the following activities while at Flagstaff Mall:
- Using physical force, obscene language, obscene gestures, or racial, religious or ethnic slurs, which are likely to create a disturbance or impinge on the hearing or speech of other patrons of Flagstaff Mall.
- Physically or verbally threatening any person, fighting, annoying others through noisy or boisterous activities or by following another person through Flagstaff Mall or by using sexually explicit language or conduct, or in any other way creating a disturbance which interferes, disrupts or endangers Flagstaff Mall patrons or its commercial function.
- Running, skating, skateboarding, trick bicycling, Segway, razors/scooters, dancing, heeleys/skate shoes, hover boards, or other obstruction or interfering with the free flow of pedestrian traffic or with other patrons’ view of windows and other tenant displays or assembling for the purpose of disturbing the peace or committing any unlawful act inside and outside of Flagstaff Mall. Skateboard usage outside in the parking lot is permitted up to the sidewalk (not including) but performing tricks outside or utilizing the skateboard inside is prohibited. The use of hover boards is prohibited inside and outside of the property.
- Creating litter, spitting or throwing, discarding, or depositing any paper, glass, or other matter of any kind on Flagstaff Mall property, except in designated trash receptacles.
- Defacing, damaging or destroying any real or personal property constituting part of or located at Flagstaff Mall and belonging to Flagstaff Mall, its patrons, or its tenants, including writing, spraying, scratching or otherwise affixing graffiti on such property.
- Yelling, screaming, singing, playing of musical instruments, radios or cd/tape players, or otherwise (e.g. cellular device speakers, portable sound producing devices, etc.) of sufficient volume to impinge on the hearing or peace of other patrons without prior approval from Flagstaff Mall Management.
- Engaging in non-commercial expressive activity, picketing, demonstrations, scavenger hunts, or flash mobs without the proper prior written permission of management of Flagstaff Mall.
- Soliciting money or other contributions or donations, or disturbing commercial advertising or promotional material of any kind, or offering samples of items which are sold, available for sale, or available to exchange for a donation or contribution, without prior approval from Flagstaff Mall Management.
- Any gang behavior/act; failing to be fully clothed or wearing apparel which is likely to provoke a disturbance including display of any gang or gang related apparel or behavior intended or construed as indication of gang membership.
- Any item which depicts sexually explicit, illegal activity or obscene or offensive language, or display of any item that might be considered offensive to the general public.
- Sitting/laying on floors, planters, handrails, stairs, fountain, furniture (laying), kiosk/carts or trash receptacles.
- Possessing any open can, bottle or other receptacle containing any alcoholic beverage, except in areas specifically designated for the consumption of alcohol by those of legal drinking age, possession or consumption of illegal substances.
- Loitering, delaying, lingering, or remaining idle at Flagstaff Mall without any useful business for being present.
- Photographing or videotaping the interior or exterior of Flagstaff Mall, its patrons, tenants and contractors, without the permission from Flagstaff Mall Management.
- All criminal acts as defined by City, State, or Federal ordinances are prohibited.
- Weapons. Possession of any item that could be used as a weapon is prohibited, including but not limited to: firearms, explosives, fireworks, clubs or sticks over ¼” in diameter, chemical dispensing devices, knives with blades over 2” in length, or any other objects that may be used in any way to inflict bodily injury.
- Internet. Viewing or displaying material on laptops, tablet computers, smartphones, etc. that is likely to provoke a disturbance or embroil the Center’s patrons in conflict, uses obscenities, “fighting words,” sexually explicit language, or images displaying the aforementioned content, or displays of pornography, grisly or gruesome material. Excessive use of the Center’s Wi-Fi system is also prohibited.
- Smoking, including electronic cigarettes is not permitted inside Flagstaff Mall. Smoking allowed in designated areas outside the building only.
- When Flagstaff Mall closes, please leave the Mall. Do not park or loiter on the property after hours. Vehicles left on the property overnight may be subject to towing at the owners’ expense.
- Animals. Bringing animals to the Center, with the exception of leashed service animals accompanied by a person with a disability or trainer, or a dog weighing less than 10 pounds in an enclosed carrier or in accordance with the Center’s pet policy, if applicable.